Past Guest Price: The Prices below are the per person prices for guests who have not sailed before on Star Trek: The Cruise. If you have sailed on Star Trek: The Cruise ’17, you qualify for a lower price. To learn what that price is, please call us at the office +844.335.6515.
Prices are subject to change.
Wait List Only. If you wish to be added to the Wait List for this stateroom category, please complete the Wait List Only form. You may reserve a stateroom of one category and be on the Wait List for a stateroom of a different category. All Prices are based on double occupancy except for Single Inside Stateroom.
What Is Included/Not Included In The Prices. All Prices for staterooms are based upon double occupancy (unless specifically stated otherwise) and include port charges, taxes, onboard gratuities, fuel surcharge guaranty, and administrative fees. Check below for a complete list of what is included and not included in our Prices.
- Round Trip Cruise from Miami
- Port charges, Taxes, Onboard Gratuities, Fuel Surcharge Guaranty
- All performances, interviews, parties and events presented on the cruise
- All meals (Gourmet fare in the formal dining room, casual fare at multiple venues open for meals throughout the day).
- There are charges for bottled beverages, including alcohol, carbonated beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
- The ship offers several specialty restaurants for which a surcharge is required.
- 24 Hour Room service (excluding $7.95 delivery surcharge)
- Non-Bottled Beverages (i.e. coffee, juices, tea)
- Fitness center
- Hot tubs
- In room TV and movies (excluding pay-per-view movies)
- Full service room cleaning (twice a day)
- Daily in room fruit presentation
- Basketball Court
- Jogging Track
- Dining in the specialty restaurants
- Personal expenses such as photos, souvenirs & excursions
- Ground Transportation
- Soft drinks and bottled water
- Alcoholic beverages
- Specialty Coffee Drinks
- Pre-cruise or post-cruise hotels
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Training Sessions
- Spa Services