All prices for cabins are based upon double occupancy (unless specifically stated otherwise) and include port charges, taxes, onboard gratuities, fuel surcharge guaranty, and administrative fees.
- NEW GUESTS: If you have not sailed with us, your price is listed in the chart above.
- PAST GUESTS: You can learn your price by contacting the office by phone (844.335.6515) or email.
- Round trip cruise from Miami
- All performances, interviews, parties and events presented on the cruise (This does not include any special Artist-Hosted Events which require sign up and/or a fee.)
- All meals (“Included Dining” features breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in the Garden Café and dinners in Grand Pacific or Alizar Dining Rooms as well as late night mini-buffets throughout the ship.)
- As part of the Included Dining experience, non-bottled beverages (i.e. coffee, juices, tea) are provided without charge.
- 24-hour room service (excluding $7.95 delivery surcharge)
- Recreation facilities, such as Fitness Center, Pools, Hot Tubs, Sauna, Basketball Court, Jogging Track
- In room TV and movies (excluding pay-per-view movies)
- Full service room cleaning (twice a day)
- Air and ground transportation to and from the pier in Miami.
- Ground transportation in ports-of-call
- Pre and post cruise lodging
- Dining in Specialty Restaurants Klingon Karnivoria (Moderno), Teppanyaki, Cagney’s, etc). There is an upcharge for dining in those restaurants.
- Personal expenditures and purchases such as photos, souvenirs, excursions, spa services, personal training
- All bottled and alcoholic beverages (There are “included” events during the cruise at which bottled and alcoholic beverages will be offered without charge.)
- Travel Insurance
WAIT LIST ONLY CABINS
Wait List Only. If you wish to be added to the Wait List for this cabin category, please complete the Wait List Only form. You may reserve a cabin of one category and be on the Wait List for a cabin of a different category.